Having curly hair

It took me a while to do this post. The reason why is that I never showed that I have curly hair and NOBODY knew that I have it until like a month ago. So it's official now.

I have naturally curly hair. It actually started curling around my age of 12. My family members told me to let it air dry, and not to brush it, but I never listened. As you may guess, the hardest thing about having naturally curly hair, was me not being able to brush it, or else it would become a frizzy, huge mess. So that's why today I am sharing some tips and tricks for all of you with curly hair!

Rezultat slika za curly hair from the back

First thing is NOT TO BRUSH IT. Brush it just before you're about to wash it. If you do brush it, it will turn into a frizzy mess. Let it air dry, and put some hair oil. Hair oil will really help you with styling it, and with it drying the way you want. Any oil will do the job, but i highly recommend burdock oil. I have one, and it is the best! I put it on my hair while it's still wet, and then style it however I like. I usually just curl it some more,and leave it to air dry.


You may not be able to find this hair oil because it is a Serbian mark, but burdock oil is burdock oil, whatever country it's from. Next thing, condition it, and put on a hair mask at least one every two weeks to keep your hair from dehydrating. You can buy a hair mask, or make it at home, so I am going to put some recipes that worked for me:

You will need:

- Extra virgin olive oil
- Honey

Pour 1/4 cup honey into a container, and add olive oil. If it's too sticky add more olive oil. If you want to, add a couple pierced vitamin E capsules, bit it's optional. Then put it all over your hair, put on a shower cap and wait about 90 minutes, then rinse wit warm NOT HOT water. Wash until it's loose, and than put on shampoo and wash your hair you you normally would.

You can also do this with coconut oil:

You will need:

- Extra virgin coconut oil
- Extra virgin olive oil

Mix two parts coconut oil with one part of olive oil. before using the coconut oil, put the needed amount into the microwave for about 10-20 seconds until liquefied. Then put it all over your hair, put on a shower cap, and leave it overnight. In the morning, rinse out with gentle shampoo and conditioner.

Hope this post helped you! Love you guys so much, if you want to get notified every time I upload click that subscribe button. You will have to prove you're not a robot first BTW. See you guys in the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts