How to make a hard decision

 Hey guys! It' s been a while since my last post. . . So, here it is! Tips on how to make a hard decision. I myself need to make one and the BIG question is ,,Should I quit basketball? ''. So I am here today with another post for you guys! hope you like it and find it helpful! :)








1. Talk with your parents or friends

I personally find this one very important, because you need to hear opinion of others. They will tell you should you or should you not do whatever you wanna do that your having trouble to decide. I did this and it helped me a lot.

2. Make a pros and cons list

I feel like this is the most helpful one. It really helps you with putting it into perspective, and seeing what the decision would do for you.








3. Take your time

This one is very important. Maybe you need to re-think everything before you make the final decison. So, take your time, think about everything, and then make your decision.

4. Imagine how your life will look like with the decision being made

Yeah. Just imagine  how your life will look like with the decision being made. Will you be happy or nah? After you got this one out of the way, you' re ready to make your decision.







                                     Hope you found this post helpful! Until next time,



                                   Elena


Comments

Popular Posts