Vacation tips

Hey guys! As you can probably see, I am here with yet another post! In this post I am giving you some vacation tips, since I know a lot of you guys are traveling and going somewhere this summer, so I figured that this post might help you out!

 I am also aware that some of you are starting school in a couple of days witch is a bummer. Comment down below when you start school. I start on September 1st, so you can expect some back to school posts in August! But until then, here are some vacation tips!



 The first tip is to carry your care products, like shampoo, conditioner, face cream and other in small containers, because it's more practical. You can use empty nailpolish remover containers, some hair oil containers, and a lot of other ideas like that, because it's better than carrying a large bottle of your favourite care products.


 So, here I putted some of my shampoo into an old and empty hair oil container, and it has a little pump, so it's even more practical!

The next tip I have for you is for all my curly hair girls out there. If you are going to the beach, or going somewhere in summer, use hair oil. Put it on when going to the beach, because it will protect your already dry hair from drying out even more, and when going somewhere because it will protect your hair from the sun, and make it look good.

My favourites are coconut oil and burdock oil.



Also, don't put deodorant after swimming in the sea or pool, because bacteria can give you some infections. If you're in a rush, and have to put deodorant, quickly wash your armpits with water and soap before putting deodorant on.

If you are wearing stuff that may spill out during a car ride, or a flight, cut out a piece of a plastic bag and out it under the products lid and then close the product. However, if you're taking a flight, put all you products in a zip lock bag, because sometimes, products can explode, because of the air pressure and ruin your stuff. I am not saying that this is going to happen to you but, it's better to prevent it, right?



Next, carry on. I suggest having watter, your phone and wallet and all documents you need. I also like to have A book and headphones, to listen to some music or read if I am bored. You can wear anything you want, but these are my carry on essentials.

I also always make sure to have a lip balm, and, if you are like me, and tend to have nausea while traveling, just take some pills, but ask your doctor first, because you don't want to have any side effects.



Now, if you have a bikini bottom that doesn't go with any of you tops, but would go great with a bottom, or, if you simply want to turn your bikini bottom into a top, here is how.

There is no cutting, gluing or sewing involved, and all you need is is a bottom and a strand from an old bikini. It's can be tricky, so keep up, and I will also put a video that gave me the idea. I got this bikini bottom from the Rosewhosale, the link to the bikini is here. I ordered the entire thing, but the top is too big so I gave it to my sister. And if you plan on ordering anything, know that it took a loooong time for me to get my order, so keep that in mind.


First, thread the strand trough the bottom part of the bikini.


Then, criss cross it.


Thread them trough the sides. And this is how it's supposed to look like when you turn the booty part.

You want to do this on you body, just put the booty part on your front, thread, the string, put it over your shoulders, criss cross on the back, put the strings under your arms, thug the trough the sides, bring to your back an tie it. To see the original video, click here.

Also, wear sunscreen wherever you go. Put it on you face and shoulders, when going somewhere, and on you entire body when on the beach and enjoy!

I hope this post helped you guys out! If you want to get notified every time I upload click that subscribe button. You will have to prove you're not a robot first BTW. See you guys in the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts