Things to do while in Greece

Hey there. So I know I wasn't posting for a loong time. Actually, I was planning on posting, but school held me pretty occupied. So in this post, I will share my summer experience, and give you some suggestion on what to do if you happen to visit Greece.

My family and I go to Greece since I was a little kid. We like it there, they have the most beautiful sea, and we always have a ton of fun. Since Serbia doesn't have a shore, we go to Greece to have our dose of sea, and as a vacation to all of us.



First TRY THEIR PIZZA IT IS LITERALLY THE BEST. Also their donuts are just heaven. I also recommend going to one of the watter rides you will definitely see. Their are not more than like 12-15per person, and if you wanna go paragliding or something, be prepared spend more money. I will just say that it's an unforgettable experience. 


One thing I also recommend is to try one of the bikes they have for like five persons. I went there with my family, and it's crazy fun. I don't really remember the price that well tbh.

Also, if you are going to one of the tourist places, check out the ones that are nearby. They also have some great souvenirs, that are not at all expensive.




This are the pictures from are trip to Platamonas. We actually stayed at Nei Pori, but this was the place nearby we visited when it rained and we couldn't go to the beach.

And, if you go like when it's the end of August, you will run to some amazing sales. After 20th August when the season is  ''closed'' all prices go down by like 5minimum. I also recommend just taking a walk because Greece is the most beautiful country I have ever been in. Also visit Zejtinlik in Thessaloniki. It is a Serbian military cemetery for World War One victims. If you don't know much about it, you can read here. Serbia had massive losts, and in Zejtinlik there are over 6 000 Serbian soldiers, NOT counting the Blue Toom or in Serbian Plava grobnica witch you can read about here.





That is it for todays post! Hope you guys enjoyed it and find it helpful. Don't forget to clik that subscribe button to get notified everytime I upload. Also follow me on my social media, my account are in the Contact page. Till next time!

Elena

Comments

Popular Posts