Things I love doing

Hey there! My God, school really got me occupied. I am really sorry I haven't posted in so long. But today I have a post a little different than what I usually do. Today I will talk about things I do in my free time, which I don't have a lot lately.

I usually see my friends outside of school, like go grab a cup of coffee or pizza or something. But when I am alone, I prefer reading. I read a lot, and I visit the library at least three to four times a month.




I also like riding my bike and playing basketball and volleyball. Sometimes I do it with my friends and sometimes alone. I actually played basketball in the city team, but not anymore. Music is also a big part of my free time, either Serbian music, or some other, and I do draw sometimes when listening to it.





I know this was a very short post, but I tried considering all of the stuff I need to do for school, since it is taking a lot of my time. Hope you understand, I will see you in my next post,
          Elena

Comments

Popular Posts