Fall favourites

I don't know about you, but these kinds of posts are my favourite! I love make-up and beauty products, and I love reading or watching videos about them. Some of these I got for my birthday in October and fell in love, and some of these I bought for our 3 day road trip with our school. Let me tell you, it was great, we stayed in a hotel, we went shopping, clubbing, and over all, really spent our last school road trip the way we should. The second hotel was absolutely amazing, we had a hot tub in our room, it was amazing.

But enough about my road trip, November is almost over, and I think it's the perfect time to do a fall favourites post. Leave a comment down bellow, and tell me do you think I should do a Blogmas or not. I will probably do it anyway, but I want your opinion. So, here are some of my fall favourites.



These Puzzle face products are my absolute favourites. They were in my last favourites post and I completely love them. This face wash and cream moisturizer helped me so much with my acne. I totally recommend them.



This is my night creme. It helps me a lot, because I have dry and sensitive skin, especially when the weather starts getting cold. Everything is written in French so I don't understand anything, but it works for me.



I fell in love with these nail polishes. I literary wore them all the time. These nude nail polishes are beautiful. The first one is Rose Beige, and the second is the Coffee Nude. The third one I got from Essence, the shade 14 Do you speak love?





This Essence Gel Top Coat i used all the time. It is absolutely amazing, since I love gel nails.




This concialer I use every day. It's Avon true color concialer in shade Medium.






I love this Oriflame The One mascara. It makes my lashes look great and natural. I used this one a lot.




I am not good at eyeliner at all, but I have been getting better with this Eveline eyeliner. It easy to put on, and it's long lasting.




This eye pencil is my fave. It's two sided. One side is gold, and one side is brown. I absolutely love it.



I use this Matte lipstick every single day. It's shade 624 Last Goodbye.



You have probably already seen this lipstick in all of my favourites posts. This LLUMS lipstick I also use every day. It's matte and in shade Lip Loving 02 Tea Rose.

That would be it for today's post! Feel free to subscribe if you want to get notified every time I upload. Comment down bellow if you want me to do Blogmas or not. See you in next post!
 Elena

Comments

Popular Posts