Cheap ways to buy good quality cosmetics

 Hey guys! So today I am back with another post and this time I have for you some tips and tricks so you can buy good quality cosmetics for cheap! I am sure that we've all been in the situation where we want to buy some good quality make-up or cosmetics but don't spend an absolute fortune on it. So that's why I am writing this post today! I mean we all want to buy some good quality cosmetics because it's (usually) the best, but it is so damn expensive that we just give up, but hey, you are about to be mind-blown when I tell you that you actually can buy it for cheap!







1. Try, test and pass on

Don't waste your money. Before buying something try testers, to see do you relay like some eyeshadow, powder or lipstick. On brand promotions or in a drugstore down the street ask for testers, but be fair, and buy it in the same drugstore if you like it. Exchange cosmetics with your friends. If I don't like something, and I know someone who might like it, I always pass it on to them. Like that I got some stuff that I love, and to someone else they were just occupying space.

2. Follow the actions

If you're on a limited budget, follow the actions and catalogs of drugstores and make-up stores. After a month or two you will catch on to the pattern and then it will be easier for you to grab something at significantly lower prices. Products of older collections or the ones who have close expiring date.


3. Want some of the make-up holy grails? Not impossible!

You probably think that you will never be able to afford some of the make-up holy grails. But I got some, of course, not with the full price but sometimes even with 70% off because the expiring date is close. Some of the cosmetics is usually 30% , 50% or even 70% off when the expiring date is close, and most of the cosmetics is safe to use for even six months after it expired!







4. Patience is worth gold

You want to buy some expensive make-up but you don't want to throw your money away. Then wait. Limited collections are changing every two to three months. So, when the new collection arrives, the old one is on sale! On first week they have full price, but when the time is passing the prices are going down. The biggest discount in on products that won't be produced anymore, who will be not import anymore, or the one whose packing is changing.




So, these are my tips and tricks that I successfully use and I hope you guys find this helpful! Love,




Comments

Popular Posts