How to shop on Black Friday!

So . . . Black Friday is tomorrow. I mean, a lot of online stores and magazines already have sales, but it's officially tomorrow. So I am going to give you some tips and tricks and also some stores to visit that I know have some awesome discounts!


1. Bath and Body works

Bath and Body works always have some amazing discounts! You can buy a bunch of Christmas candles, baths and all kind of awesome stuff!

2. Lush

I know Lush doesn't have that amazing discounts, but hey, you can grab a few bath bombs, face masks, body scrubs, or anything else for your next lazy day!



3. Bring coupons

It's always a good idea to bring coupons. Just cut some from a magazine or find some online, because even tough there will be some amazing sales, you wanna go as cheap as possible, so bringing coupons is a very good idea!

4. Buy more clothes

I am the kind of person that will rather spend a 100$ bill on some make-up rather than clothes. But on Black Friday I found that clothe is on better sales than make-up and cosmetics. So buy more clothes than other things!




So, that is my list! I hope this helps and inspires you ! Love you



Comments

Popular Posts