My favourite lip shades this season!

Hey guys! As you ca probably see I got kinda obsessed with make-up related posts. I don't usually even wear make-up that often, because I am not one of those girls. I wear it in special occasions, and when I am going out with my friends!

But I noticed that there are some lip shades in my make-up bag I am constantly going for when putting lipstick on, and decided to share them with you!




First are these two lip pencils. You've seen them in my favorites post and they still are my favourites!

They are both from Essence. The darker one is in shade 15 Honey Berry, and the brighter one is in shade 07 Cute Pink.


This lip gloss is also from Essence in shade 14 Bubble Babe. I wear it all the time and i am in love!


This lipstick is from Oriflame Power Shine in shade Multi-faceted pink


This lip gloss is from Aura and it's in shade 63.


I haven't swatched this one because it's transparent. But it's from Oriflame The One in shade Natural Pink.


This one is also from Oriflame The One Matt lipstick in shade Soft Rose.


This one is from LLUMS cosmetics in shade 02 Tea Rose.


This one is the last one and it's from Oriflame too. Its in shade Blush Pink.



That's it! Hope you guys liked this post. If you want to get notified every time I post click that subscribe button!  Love you guys!

Comments

Popular Posts