Why I haven't been posting lately

Hey guys. It's really hard for me personally to just put out my emotions out here but it's something I need to do. See, every time I don't post for a while, I say it's because of school and stuff like that. But it's not. I am going trough a rough stage in my life and it's been hard for me to post often. So I decided to share my thoughts with you.

Rezultat slika za sadness and loneliness



I am in a huge fight with my ex best friend. Why you may ask. Well this is the story. Me and this person were originally very close and were BFFs. But things started to change around fifth grade. Now, keep in mind that in Serbia we start school when we are 7 years old, so I was 11 at the time. This person started to hang out a lot with my elder sister. They became really close, to the point that this person wasn't even talking with at all and talk just when she needs something for example: homework, help on a test, some cute guys number, etc. She also started to change. She changed the way she acted, she started hanging out with much older people, she started playing dumb, and my other three friends also noticed that something is going on. I started to feel very distant from her. Every time she and my other friends were hanging out she seamed to be unhappy, always on her phone, and not having fun at all. She was always hanging out with my sister to the point where they became best friends with this other girl, and constantly were hanging out, having sleepovers, etc. 

So, around 15th-16th of January this year it was a Serbian holiday, and my parents were going out with their friends, my brother was with my grandma a grandpa in their house, and my sister was having celebrating with my ex best friend and this other girl at the others girls house. That was the breaking point for me. Me and my friends texted this girl telling her everything that she did was not okay and that it's relay unfair to me personally. The ''converstaion'' ended up by me being furious about her and leaving the group chat. 

After that my sister felt very distant from me. She continued to hang out with my ex best friend. That left me heartbroken. My ex best friend didn't even try and get me back to be her friend, and she almost completely stoped hanging out with me and the three other girls. I felt betrayed. My sister and I were constantly fighting when I say something about this person. Me and the other three girls started hanging out without her, and overall being much happier without her. I am talking to this person today
but we will never be able to be more than frenemies again.
 
With that being the biggest problem, I have plenty of others, which are kinda way to personal for me to share. I got some insults and I took them way too personally, because I am really emotional person. I cried for days and for no reason at all. I know that she can hang out with whoever she wants, but still, what she's been doing to me was not fair and it left me completely heartbroken. But I have my three other friends and they are truly amazing.

So, it's been really hard for me to keep posting, because I felt like I don't wanna do anything. I will try to be regular with my posts but now you know what's been keeping me down. 

I hope you understand. Love you to the moon and back, 

Comments

Popular Posts