Favourite songs at the moment

Hey guys! I know a haven't been posting in a while, but school is my number one priority and I have a plenty of finals and exams because it's the end of the school year. Hope you guys understand!

In this post I will share some of my favourite songs at the moment. I don't know about you, but I personally love music, and I listen to it all the time. Let me know in the comments down below if some of these songs is you favourite too. I would love to know!

1. Imany - Don't be so shy (Filatov & Karas Remix) 





2. Melanie Martinez - Tag, you're It




 3.Ed Sheeran - Shape of You [Remix by Rudy Mancuso]




3. Jax Jones - You Don't Know Me ft. RAYE




5. Kygo, Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (with Selena Gomez) 




6. Britney Spears - Criminal



And that's it! Hope you liked this list, if you want to get notified every time I upload click that subscribe button. You will have to prove you're not a robot first BTW. See you guys in the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts