Favourite apps at the moment

Hey guys! Today I have a list of my favourite apps at the moment. Some of these are games, some are pic editing apps. I think we all use some of these, but these ones are the ones I frequently use, and recommend. I'll admit, most of these are games, because I play games very often. :)

Never mind, I'll start with the one app we probably all use, and, of course, I am talking about Instagram. If you wanna follow me, my social media accounts are in contact page of this blog. Just click it, it's under the blog name.

The next app is Clash Royale. This is my absolute favourite game, I play when I am bored. It's mostly strategy, it's fun and entertaining, and I 100% recommend it!



Next, we have Cooking Fever. It's a cooking game where you go around the world and cook food that matches the country you're in. Again, it's very fun and entertaining, an absolute favourite!


Okay, you MUST have heard about this game at some point, because it was all around the Internet. Of course, I am talking about Best Fiends. I played this game soo much during school, because it's a great time-killer. I found out about this game from my best friend who also played it obsessively during school.


The next app I have is Candy Camera. I use this app for taking pictures and selfies, because it has the best filters. Actually, all of my friends use this app for taking selfies.


Now, this app is a picture editing app. You have probably heard about it at some point, it's Pic Monkey. You edit pictures in it, and have all kinds of options, like teeth whitening, contrast edits and all kinds of other fun stuff.



I hope you guys liked this post! You should totally download some of these. If you want to get notified everytime I upload, click that subscribe button.

Also I will be in Greece for the next ten days, so I won't upload. Love you!

Elena

Comments

Popular Posts