TV Shows I plan on watching

Hey guys! So I am back with yet another post. In this post I am giving you a list of shows I plan on watching. I already did a list of my favourite shows, and if you haven't read that post click here. I currently watch some, and I am always prepared, and by that I mean that when I finish a show, I already have a new show ready. Yep, that actually sounds crazy, but I need something to keep me entertained.

If you already watched some of these, let me know in the comment section down bellow, to tell me your opinion.

So without any further ado, here are the shows I plan on watching:

1. Game Of Thrones


I am sure all of you have heard about this show at some point. This show was recommended to me by some of my friends, and some youtubers I follow all have amazing things to say about this show, so I consider it worth to watch.

2. Riverdale


My sister actually watches this show, and has only the best to say about it. Also a few of my friends recommended this to me as well. Again, my fav youtubers also watch this, and it seems to me like it may have some connections to PLL, which if you didn't already know, is my absolute favourite show!

3. The Originals


My best friend actually told me about this show. At the time she was obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, and she still is, and when I started watching the show, I immediately realized that I need to watch this one too. It is created as a spin-off  of The Vampire Diaries, and when I finish that, this show is first on my list.

BTW, I totally recommend you to watch The Vampire Diaries. That show is just soo good!

4. 13 Reasons Why


Okay, I am 100% sure that everyone ad their mother have already heard about this show. My sister and friends watched it, and they have split opinions. I really want to know what you guys think about this show, so let me know in the comments down bellow!

5. Awkward


 I've heard about this show on MTV. My sister obsessively watched it, and had all the best to say about it, so I plan on watching it too.

6. Faking It


Again, a show I herad about from MTV. I don't know anyone who watched it already, but it seems interesting, so I plan on watching it as well.

7. Shameless


Would you be surprised if I told you that my sister watched this show? She describes it as ''Okay'' So your comments would be really helpful about this one.

And that's it! I hope you liked this post! If you want to get notified everytime I post, click that subscribe button! I'll see you in the next post!
        Elena

Comments

Popular Posts