Favourite nailpolishes this season!

Hey guys! So, I recently did a Favourite lip shades this season post, and since that post was a ton of fun, I decided to do a related post, as you can see from the title, this time is with nail polishes! Again, I don't usually paint my nails, but when I have a special occasion, I consider it appropriate.

But, for all you guys that love painting your nails, I think you might find this post helpful! I haven't swatched all of these, because it would have taken me sooo much time to paint my nails all these colors, but I did swatched them on a piece of paper. Hope you enjoy it!


  The first nail polish is this veryme Sugar Nail. This orange is soo vibrant and has great texture, like the rest of nail polishes from this collection.


This is another Sugar Nail nail polish, This pink is really vibrant and beautiful!


Again, this is Sugar Nail nail polish in this pretty blue shade.


This is Spring Tenderness nail polish. It's this pinkish beige color


This is my favourite one. This pink color is absolutely stunning, I love it so much! This is Avon speed dry nail polish, it's dry in 30 seconds, and great when you're in a hurry!


 I don't really know how to describe this color, but I know it's pretty! Haha, this is, again, from Avon and it's also one of the speed dry nail polishes!


You can' really see this one because it's white, but I can assure you that this is a great color! This is essence Gel nail polish.


That's it you guys! Wanna be notified every time I upload? Click that subscribe button! Or click the icon next to the blogs name to to follow me! Love you all! See you in a next post!

Comments

Popular Posts