My favourite shows at the moment!

I have a problem. After you read this post you will probably wonder how the heck do I watch all of these? Well, the answer is simple. When I am watching a show and waiting for new episodes, I find another show I like and watch that one in the meantime, and so on and so forth. 

I would definitely recommend all of these because they are THE BEST shows I personally ever watched!


1. Pretty Little Liars

I am sure all of you have heard of this show at some point. This is my absolute favorite show I obsessively watch since 2015. I am waiting for new season seven episodes and if you like mystery and I would highly recommend it. It's about five best friends having a sleepover when their friend Alison disappears. Two years latter she is still missing and four of her friends started getting creepy messages singed by ''A'' knowing stuff only Alison knew. You must watch this show!

 
2. I Zombie

I Zombie is also an amazing show. It's about a girl that has a fiancee,a job as a doctor and a perfect life. Then, she is invited to a boat party when suddenly zombies come out of nowhere and attack. She has been scratched and turned into a Zombie. She finds other job a the morgue, so she can eat brains. But, when she eats a brain, she gets that persons memories, so she strats working with a detective to help him solve crimes. An amazing show, definitely watch it!


3. Stichers

I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW.  It's about a girl named Cirsten Clark that is unfriendly and has time dispaisa, wich means she doesn't have sence of time. But her life changes when she starts working for a secret govermant agency to be ''stiched'' into the mind of recently deceased, using their memories to investigate murders. BTW that Cameron guy is super hot!


4. Shadowhunters

If you love hot boys, you will love this show. Clary Fray has just enrolled at Brooklyn Academy of Arts. On her eighteenth birthday, she learns that she is a Shadowhunter, a human born with angelic blood who protect humans from demons. That night, Clary's mother, Jocelyn, is abducted by a group of rogue Shadowhunters called the Circle. Their leader is Jocelyn's ex-husband, Valentine Morgenstern.
With her mother missing, Clary turns to Luke, a person she trusted, only to seemingly be betrayed. Clary joins up with a band of Shadowhunters to save her mother and discovers powers she never knew she possessed. Clary is thrown into the world of demon hunting with the mysterious, narcissistic, and attractive Shadowhunter Jace, Alec and Isabelle and also her loyal and geeky friend Simon. Go watch it now!


5. Witches Of East End
I think this show is over, but it was really something. Joanna Beauchamp, a witch and mother of Freya Beauchamp and Ingrid Beauchamp , who are part of the next generation of witches.Freya and Ingrid are initially unaware of their magical powers, but end up finding out with help of Joanna's mischievous witch sister Wendy Beauchamp. The series is loosely based on the book's plot, it has two seasons, that you should definitely watch.

Hope you gys liked this post! If you want to get notified every time I upload click that subscribe button. You will have to prove you're not a robot first BTW. See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts