My hair routine!

First off, I wanna say that my hair is crazy mess. My hair is naturally curly, but I don't like it that way, so I comb it, turning it into a frizzy mess. However, there are a few products I use on my hair that make it a lot less crazy, and those are the products I am going to write about today!



First I wash my hair wit my NIVEA hairmilk shampoo and conditioner. Then I put on my Garnier Marvelous mask and leave it in for five to ten minutes, before rinsing off.




Before blow drying it I spray on my heat protect spray from Syoss, to protect my hair from unnecessary heat.


After I am done blow drying it I then spray one one of these two. I put them one when I go out or something like that because they protect my hair from and air damage.


Finally, before I go to bed I put one this oil I got from Avon. As you can see I almost ran out because it's amazing!


That's it for this post! Hope you guys liked it. If you want to get notified every time I post click that subscribe button! Oh, and click that icon next to the blogs name to follow me! Love you guys! See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts