15 days of Xmas: My letter to Santa

Hey guys! It's day 3 of 15 days of Xmas! Todays post will be my letter to Santa. I really love this kinds of posts because it is basically making your wishes for the next year public! I have done this post last year, and I enjoyed doing it, so I figured I might as well do it this year too!


Dear Santa,

it's already December. This year fly by so fast, and it was a good one. I want to thank you for everything that happened. Of course, there were a lot of bad things too, but I got the most out of them. Now that I am in grade 8, I have so much more responsibilities, like the test in June I have to start getting ready for in January.

I don' t want a lot for Christmas. I want the next year to be just as awesome as this one. I want to have the best year, and I really want all the effort and time I putted into my blog to pay off. I want the boy I like to finally ask me out, and I want my family to be just as happy and crazy like in 2017. I want to have good grades, especially in German and Chemistry. I want all of my problems to just be gone, but I know that can't happen. But still, I want to find the way to solve them, and stop crying. I want someone to help me fight trough my dark time. I don't know if you know, but I am kinda struggling with anxiety. I want to fight it, with someone who can understand, who will not say I am just looking for attention, being fake, being a crybaby and stuff like that. 

I also want to celebrate New Year with my friends, and just have a great time, and forget about everything. A lot has happened in 2017, and I want to forget everything for the night, have some fun, and wait for the 2018 with the people I love. I hope I am not asking for too much.

Love, Elena.

That is it, you guys! I will see you tomorrow with day 4 of 15 days of Xmas! Love you

Comments

Popular Posts