15 days of Xmas: 15 more days!

Hey guys! So, it's here. 15 days of Xmas officially started and I am so freaking excited. First of all I would like to mention that I don't celebrate Christmas because I am an orthodox, but I want to respect all my catholic readers! For all of you wondering, I came up with 15 days of Xmas, instead of doing Blogmas. How it will work: This is the first post, and the others will come 14 days before Christmas, so zhe 15th post will be on Christmas.

Last year I couldn't finish Blogmas because I unfortunately went to the hospital for a week, because of an emergency. Last year I uploaded a day after, but I decided that this year I will upload on the exact day!

I have a bunch of post ideas and I am so excited for the New Year and Christmas! I can't wait for the celebration of the New Year because I am celebrating with my friends from my school class because we all hang out and are really good friends.

This post will be different than what I usually do, because I wanted to just talk to you guys, about my plans for the upcoming holidays, I honor of the December 1st and the first day of 15 days of Xmas. Tell me what posts you wanna see on my blog, because I am really curious. Anyway the time to start listening to some Christmas music, and watch some Christmas movies. I of course plan on finishing 15 days of  Xmas. I will do a my Christmas to-do list. I can't wait to go to get hot chocolate with my friends, eat some cookies, drink some Christmas tea. Btw, in Serbia we have this tea, and it's called Christmas tea. All my fellow Serbs, can I got a HOWAYA.

Rezultat slika za Christmas tumblr snow

I.Can't.Wait.For.Snow. Last year I learned how to ski, and I loved it. Hope I'll garb some free time this year too to go skiing on the mountain. I don't wanna reveal too much, about my Christmas plans, because you will see most of them as this  keeps going.

See you in a few weeks for day2! Love

Comments

Popular Posts