15 days of Xmas: My Christmas to-do list

Hey guys! It's day 4 of 15 days of Xmas. Todays post will be my to do list for the month of December. I am so not organized and making to-do lists are my favourite (and only way) to stay even a bit organized.

Everything I plan on doing has to be done before New Year, aka before Christmas. I have a pretty long list too, because I was lazy and I left basically everything for December. I have a lot of things to do, including school, dance rehearsals, my trip to Bosnia later this month, and much more! So here it is:





Things to do before Christmas:


1. Buy gifts for your friends, like really good ones!
2.  Celebrate New Year with friends
3. Finish The Vampire Diaries, for the love of God
4. Make a bucket list for 2018
5. Do your own make-up for the New Year
6. Finish that huge school project (due next Friday)
7.  Make a snowman with your younger brother
8. Finish 15 days of Xmas
9. Go to Bosnia with your dance group
10. Find a dress for the New Year celebration
11. Make a Christmas play list!
12. Change books in the library
13. Go to dentist on Christmas (my appointment is literally on December 25th)


That is it for todays post! I will see you guys tomorrow with day 5 of 15 days of Xmas! Love you, 

Comments

Popular Posts