Blogmas day 8- Christmas coffee face mask!

Hey guys ! It's Blogmas day 8, and today I am showing you a recipe for a Christmas coffee face mask! I love face masks, and I love coffee too, so this is just my favorite face mask I put on mask at least twice a week. I actually found this face mask recipe on a Christmas blog, and I think it's Christmas themed so I decided to do it!

Also, coffee is known for its benefits, and it will make your skin soft and it will just feel beautiful!




Ingredients:

-2 tablespoons of ground coffee
-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
-3 tablespoons of milk
-1 tablespoon of honey

Preparation:

Just mix the dry ingredients first and then add milk. Stir a bit and then add honey. It will take a couple of seconds until it is all mixed, so be patient! Smooth mixture on your face, wait half an hour, and then rinse off with warm watter.

Hope you liked this post. See you tomorrow with Blogmas day 9!


Comments

Popular Posts