Blogmas day 16- Another recipe!

Well hello there! It's Blogmas day 16! With every day we get closer to Christmas, and with each day I get more and more excited!

I personally LOOVE food and I always try different recipes. So one of those is a Nutella mug cake, and I will show you the recipe today! Let me know in the comments if you try it and if you like it!


Srodna slika

Ingredients:

-2 tablespoons of Nutella
-2 tablespoons of flour
-1 large egg
-One fourth cup of chocolate milk

Preparation:

Crack the egg in the mug and slightly whisk it. Then add the Nutella and the flour and whisk it. Than add the milk ad continue mixing until there are no clumps left. Put it in the microwave for a minute, or until it's steady on top. Put some Nutella on top and dig in.

Hope you guys liked this recipe! I'll see you tomorrow with Blogmas day 17! Love you,

Comments

Popular Posts