Blogmas day 12- Cheap gift ideas!

Hey guys! It's Blogmas day 12! I know Christmas can be a tough time if you're on a budget, but I am bringing you some ideas for cheap Christmas gifts!


Rezultat slika za gifts


1. Socks

I know this is a funny one, but socks are actually a great gift! Just find some festive ones, and you're good to go!

2. Candle

Candles are the best gift ever! Especially if you can get one of those Christmasy candles that smell amazing! I would actually love this gift!

3. A DIY bath bomb

Bath bombs can get kinda pricey so making one is a great option! I will link the video and you can go watch it!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2IdnJa_Pc

4. Some candy

YAAAAASS. Candy is a perfect option! Just buy a mug and out some chocolate and candy in it! It really is an amazing Christmas gift!

Yeey! Hope you found this post helpful! See you tomorrow wit Blogmas day 13! Love you,

Comments

Popular Posts