Blogmas day 1- What I love the most about Christmas!

Hey guys! It's me again with a new post. Christmas is right around the corner and I decided to do Blogmas 2016 so I wanted to write something special to get you in the Christmas mood!




Since i was a kid, I always looked forward to Christmas because it was, and it still is, my favorite holiday! All the lights and all the decorations always put me in a good mood! I love it because everyone are happy, and we all wear dark lipsticks and cute beanies!

But the biggest thing I look forward to is probably the snow. i know I am so childish but I just love snow and I fond it soooo romantic. I also love Christmas shopping and I don't mind that rush, mostly because I have already bought all of my Christmas gifts in November so I am never one of those persons. I just love every single thing about Christmas, like decorating the Christmas tree or even lightning yummy smelling candles, or baking some yummy Christmas cookies!

I am so excited and I already am planing what I am going to do for the New Year's eve, like what I am going to wear and where I wanna celebrate it. I am so exacted and thrilled about winter holidays.


What are your plans for Christmas? Leave me a comment saying what your favorite thing about   Christmas is! See you tomorow with Blogmas day 2!


Comments

Popular Posts