Blogmas day 15- 3 most important thing to do on New Years eve!

Hey! It's Blogmas day 15! Just ten days until Christmas! I know today's post is a little late, but I was soooo busy today, I had some school related stuff to do and I had a science fair I was going to, so I succeeded to grab some free time to write this post!

I already told you that I live in Serbia, and that we don't have Christmas. I mean we do, but a different kind. I will link that post so you can read what is this all about!

http://elenaslittleworld.blogspot.rs/2016/12/blogmas-day-9-holidays-in-my-country.html


Srodna slika


1. Take A BUNCH of pictures

Okay, this is an obvious one. But this is the one night in the entire year, and you should celebrate and share the experience with your closest friends. Or with a bunch of strangers, if you go to a party. :)
But you still wanna remember everything. And of course, have some cute pictures to post on Instagram! :)

2. Look your best

This is such an obvious one. But hey. It's New Year. An whether you go to a party, or celebrating with your friends, look cute. Do your make-up, pic the perfect outfit, or a dress, and take your time to look your best! Because when the clock strikes midnight, you want to look the exactly same way you wanna look for the rest of the year. Not, like, exactly the same but you know what I mean!

3. Look back on the last year

In the best night of your life ( until next year ;) ) You want to remember all of the things that happened to you during the last year. All the good, and of course, the bad. And make sure that next time you do this, you have more good than bad.

So I consider these three THE MOST important. And remember to have a good time of course! see you tomorrow with Blogmas day 16! Love you,

Comments

Popular Posts