Blogmas day 13- My favourite Christmas songs!

Heeey. :) It's Blogmas day 13 and I am bringing you the list of my favourite Christmas songs! I know we all listen these in mid-November, but it's Blogmas so I found this post very appropriate!

So, here it is:


1) All I Want for Christmas Is You – She & He
2) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Sam Smith
3) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Christina Aguilera
4) It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams
5) Sleigh Ride – The Ronettes
6) Do they Know it’s Christmas – Band Aid 20
7) Jingle Bell Rock – Glee Cast
8) Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms
9) Mistletoe – Justin Bieber
10) Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande
11) Do You Hear What I Hear – Mary J. Blige, Jessie J
12) One More Sleep – Leona Lewis
Hope you liked this post! see you tomorrow with Blogmas day 14! Love you,

Comments

Popular Posts