Blogmas day 7- My letter to Santa

Hello. :) It's Blogmas day 7, and today I am going to share my letter to Santa with you! Let me know if you are liking Blogmas so far, and let me know what your Santa letter says! :)




Dear Santa ,

I don' t want a lot for Christmas. I want the next year to be just as awesome as this one. I want to have the best year, and I really want all the effort and time I putted into my blog to pay off. I want the boy I like to finally ask me out, and I want my family to be just as happy and crazy like in 2016. I want all the people who passed away this year to rest in peace, even though I miss them all so much. I hope I have the most amazing year, and I also want my problems to at least become a bit less big. :) I hope I'm not asking for too much.

Love, Elena

Hey, hope you liked this post, see you tomorrow with Blogmas day 8! Comment down below what you want to have for Christmas. Love you!

Comments

Popular Posts